Ask GWC header image

Our Best Answer - How do I make a complaint about an instructor?

If you feel that you need to speak up about a concern you have with a faculty member your first step would be to contact the Dean of that department.  The easiest way to contact  them is through email or telephone.  You can usually find these in our Campus Directory.  You can also call us and ask the operator who the Dean is for that particular subject at 714-892-7711.  

If, for some reason, you do not get a response or after you have spoken to the Dean about your greivance and you feel your concern was not handled properly, you would then go to the Vice President of that division. 

Rate this response image

Having trouble finding your answer?

top ten questions image