Ask GWC header image

Our Best Answer - How do I get a student ID card?

Getting a Student ID Card smiley

New students should have their photos taken for a Golden West College Student Identification Card as soon as they register and have paid all of their fees.

Photos are taken in at Photo ID station area of the Enrollment Center during normal business hours. Students must bring a copy of their current Student Class Program, proving they have paid their fees in full for the current term and another form of photo identification (driver’s license, passport, etc.).

The GWC Student ID card is required for most services on campus and can be used in subsequent semesters when properly validated (sticker from Enrollment Center or Student Activities) with the purchase of the College Service Charge.  

The cost for ID cards is included in your college fees.

Rate this response image

Having trouble finding your answer?

top ten questions image