Ask GWC header image

Our Best Answer - How do I apply as a transfer student?

Applying as a Transfer Student

Thank you for choosing Golden West College! To apply as a transfer student set up a openCCC account and complete our online application. After applying be sure to submit official transcripts from all the colleges previously attended to the Enrollment Center. It is important to request your transcripts early as it generally takes 2 weeks for an evaluation of previous college records.

Check out our STEPS TO ENROLL

You can also find our Steps to Enroll in Vietnamese and Spanish here.



Rate this response image

Having trouble finding your answer?

top ten questions image