Ask GWC header image

Our Best Answer - How do I submit my high school transcript?

High School Transcripts

High School transcripts are not required for admission to GWC.  However, they may be needed for financial aid purposes and The Dream Act.  Transcripts can be electronically submitted or mailed to:

Golden West College
15744 Goldenwest Street
Huntington Beach CA 92647

If electronically submitted, they must come directly from the high school.

Apply to GWC <<here>>.

Rate this response image

Having trouble finding your answer?

top ten questions image