Ask GWC header image

Our Best Answer - How do I contact a student, staff member or department?

Contact Information

 The best way to contact a staff member or department is usually through their email.

To find a student, staff member or department, search our online directory or call our main number: 714-892-7711 for assistance.

Rate this response image

Having trouble finding your answer?

top ten questions image